Completed in two phases
By the early 18th century, the footprint of the ceremonial hall had already built by architect Christoph Gessinger. However, the hall’s final shape was not established until 1762, when the newly constructed staircase provided direct access to this central room. It spans two stories, which in and of itself, distinguishes it from any other room in the palace. The hall's festive character enhances Carlo Luca Pozzi’s stucco work.